Saturday, May 12, 2012

Buzzing

Four AM. I haven't been up this late in a while. In fact, this is going to be the first weekend in a long time where I will be completly on my own. Matthew is busy with his family. I have been traveling entirely too much lately and I am giving myself a break from the driving. I'll probably end up going into Atlanta some time tomorrow, but it won't be to meet anybody. There is a screening of The Room that I may go see. If tickets are still available when I wake up in the morning then I will work it into my plans. It will be interesting to have one of those cult movie experiences (and I will know a couple people who are going).

Sudden self-assessment: Crazier about movies lately. I attribute it to listening to a bunch of podcasts about movies. Knitting has also been revived from my childhood. Maybe I was just too young to figure it out then. Didn't really have a teacher either.

I want to find new experiences. We went to see a Doug Benson comedy show earlier this week. Freaking hilarious! Love his podcast.

Wish I could see my friends more often, but it would be nice if they called me for once. The trip out to see Ariel was a ton of fun! Took tons of photos, spent a lot of time catching up. It did have a couple low points, but the trip was worth it.

I should sleep. Gotta be alert if I want the lace shrug I'm working on to come out correctly. Sometimes I want to take an outsider's perspective of myself. Am I changing for the better?

No comments: